Sunday, January 20, 2008

Comment challenge!



The concept behind this blog was to post everything I know / everything that might be interesting about a particular topic related to Japan. So, it takes a lot of time to write and collect pics for just one post. This site is the kind of site I'd like to read, but I'm not really sure if anyone else is reading it. So, if I have 10, count 'em, 10, comments/requests (not all from the same person) to continue this site, I will. Otherwise, hey, I'm not getting paid for it, so if no-one's reading I'm not gonna bother. Uh, click the "comments" thingy below to comment. Hope to hear from you.

Stumble Upon Toolbar

10 comments:

Cat In Black said...

First!

And I read.

Kelsitron said...

do it for yourself, not for other people.

Anonymous said...

I read but if blogging no longer interests you then why continue?

Anonymous said...

continue your entries. they are being consumed.

Anonymous said...

James.... I read your commentary on the lifestyle there on a regular basis. Please keep up the great work. North American lifestyle is new... uncultured.... you know what I mean.

RT @ SE

Anonymous said...

I read!

Anonymous said...

This is Mare - I check in once in a while and always enjoy! There is a link to your blog on the tribal site. Hope you're ok with that.

Anonymous said...

starve a cold, feed a fever

Anonymous said...

Thanks, interesting post.

Faith said...

10 belated comments! Woot!